– an active, retired, or honorably discharged officer or enlisted personnel of the U.S. Military,
– a cadet or midshipmen at U.S. service academies, in advanced ROTC or on ROTC scholarship, or an officer candidate within 24 months of commissioning,
– an individual whose parents have or had USAA auto or property insurance,
– a former USAA member who had auto or property insurance, or
– a widow, widower and un-remarried former spouse of a USAA member who had USAA auto or property insurance while married?
Have you thought about joining USAA? They are one of the leading financial institutions in the country offering insurance, banking, investments, retirement and advice to military members and their families. Many people are eligible to become USAA members but are unaware of the huge network they’re missing out on.
Why join USAA? For the great benefits!
USAA members are eligible for a wide variety of benefits, including:
– Home, Auto, Renters Insurance
– Free checking and competitive home loans
– Retirement planning services
– MoversAdvantage Program
– Brokerage services
– Member discounts on airlines, national retailers & USAA products
– Superior customer service
(For a complete list of benefits, visit USAA’s website.)
I am a USAA Certified Agent and would love to assist you in the MoversAdvantage Program. You can get up to a $6,000 cash bonus for buying and selling your home through the program!
If you’d like to learn more about the program and its benefits, please don’t hesitate to contact me . I’d love to help you buy or sell your home.