Located in Union County, Marysville is a budding central Ohio town with a lot of promise for growth and prosperity. With natural beauty and a strong sense of community, Marysville is a great place to live and raise a family. If you’re considering moving to the area but aren’t sure if it’s the right place for you, here are 10 reasons why you should live in Marysville, OH:
10. Marysville is picturesque, and it’s not uncommon to see a hot air balloon or two floating around. We also have a Hot Air Balloon Festival every August that draws big crowds for a weekend full of music, food, and spectacular balloons.
9. Team Marysville hosts great family fun activities in the Uptown District year round, including Friday Nights Uptown, the Santa House, and the Music on Main Summer Music Series. Spend time enjoying quality entertainment Uptown with friends and family.
7. Marysville is a 30-minute drive from Columbus — a city full of life, culture, art, and fun. You’re close to a big city without having to deal with the hassles of city living.
6. Marysville is a 20-minute drive to Mad River Mountain. Hit the slopes and enjoy events at The Loft at this popular destination for skiing, snowboarding, and tubing.
4. In 2014, the average sale price of a home in Marysville was $173,302. This 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home sold for $174,000, sits on a quarter of an acre, has a gas log fireplace, and a huge soaking tub in the master bathroom.
3. Selfstorage.com’s Moving Blog recently named the City of Marysville #3 on it’s list of America’s Top 12 Power Suburbs.
2. With crime rates below the national average for cities its size, Marysville was included SafeWise’s list of the top safest cities in Ohio.
1. The Grass is Greener here! Marysville is an all-around great community with a lot to offer. My husband and I are long-term residents of this area, and I couldn’t ask for a better community to call home.
If you’re thinking about moving to Marysville and are in need of a real estate agent, feel free to email me. I’d love to help you with your home search and to welcome you to the neighborhood!